I continue to watch LQMT very closely for entry. It’s ticked up two days in a row now and it’s just a matter of time before I take a position. Downside right now is volume, if someone with a big stake unloaded I am concerned it might get through $.50 support at which point the low $.30’s would be next. This has all the makings of a massive run at some point because of their deal with Apple. Rumors continue to fly but nobody knows what the tech giant will use Liquidmetal’s technology for just yet. If it ends up in a big product, watch out because the market cap is only 50m. Check out the chart in August of 2010 to get an idea of what I mean. $.50 has been good support since that large spike so I’ll probably take the plunge at some point, especially if it starts to tick up on no news. In addition to their deal with Apple, look into their deal with Swatch, these guys are on the right track and could hand out a nice payday sooner or later. As of right now, this would be a short term trade if I took a position.
PLPE is a social media company that I traded once already this week when it had some good momentum. If it falls back into the $.80 range I’ll look to swing some shares again because it has good price action support there. My concern here right now is liquidity as well, even when I flipped it the other day the bid/ask were not that tight during it’s run.
I’m hearing rumors that LEXG isn’t done yet and as of right now I have not seen a lot of mailers on it like we have ALZM. Piece of shit stock but it’s been an ATM so far, therefore if it continues to hold this pullback level, don’t be surprised to see my take another position. Each day these type of stocks trade there is a risk of an SEC halt, so don’t get caught up holding them too long and in my case, I probably won’t hold them overnight.
TIV is an oil and natural gas exploration company but for me it’s a pure chart play. Yesterday marks the third time it’s challenged the $.70 level since March and is up 6% on over 50 trades in the premarket as I write. Considering the 50m market cap it could be a quick flip for me as some point today if it gets going.